Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Hello, Target, my old friend. This long-sleeved shirtdress looks like the type of thing that would accidentally fall into my cart during a Target run. I don’t usually do midi-length items for work, but this dress is making me rethink my stance.
I think the crisp button-up top and collar, combined with the slightly more casual mid-calf length, looks really fun and fresh. I would wear the black version to work with some fun heels and keep the light pink or blue ones on hand for outdoor summer cocktails.
The dress is $27.99 at Target and comes in sizes XS–XXL and 1X–4X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-16-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping